Baker's Arms Holiday Cottages
South Perrott, Dorset
This is an owners own site, run by Richard and Mary Torrens.
Notes on lists of Places to visit in Dorset, Somerset and Devon
- Feature column: Key to abbreviations
- DoWT = Dorset Wildlife Trust Nature Reserve
- DvWT = Devon Wildlife Trust Nature Reserve
- EH = English Heritage
- FC = Forestry Commission
- NNR = National Nature Reserve
- NT = National Trust
- SSSI = Site of Special Scientific Interest
- SWT = Somerset Wildlife Trust Nature Reserve
- WT - Woodland Trust
- Map reference
- This list is compiled from many sources and lots of checking of maps. It is given in good faith but with no guarantees so if you find any errors please let me know.
- Where an item has two entries in the Map Ref column these are the start and end of the walk. Unless the second figure is in square brackets when it is the nearest car park, with walking distance.
- These are mostly compiled from the map reference using Grid Reference Finder, so are the nearest. They will not be accurate for natural features as the Post Office do not deliver to these!
- Distances and times
- These are from South Perrott are taken from the RAC's route planner.
- The green background indicates dog friendliness that we have checked (but we can't guarantee no change since). The yellow background are nature reserves which are generally dog-friendly but do check the relevant wildlife trust's site.
Document URI: http://westdorset.org/places/notes.html
Page first published
Last modified: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 09:38:48 GMT
©2020 - 2024 Richard Torrens